THE OLD DOMINION TERRIER CLUB of AMERICA CODE OF ETHICS
In keeping with my dedication to further the betterment of the Old Dominion Terrier Breed, I herewith pledge to maintain the following minimum practice:
1. I will at all times show good sportsmanship and keep in mind that the good of the sport comes before any personal benefits.
2. I will help and encourage the serious novice whenever possible.
3. I agree to follow the rules and regulations set forth by the Old Dominion Terrier Club of America as they pertain to my purebred dog operations.
4. I will not breed unregistered animals, or breed to unregistered dogs.
5. I will not sell my puppies to pet shops, or commercial pet mill establishments, or to anyone who does; nor will I allow such people to use my stud dogs for such a purpose.
6. I will maintain the best possible standard of health and care for all my dogs.
7. In my breeding program, I will keep alert for, and work to control and/or eradicate inherited problems and conditions that are particular to my breed,and breed as closely as possible to the standard of the breed.
8. The name Old Dominion Terrier is a copy-righted name, misuse of the name may result in a law-suit. When using the name you agree to abide by this code of ethics.
© 2023 by The Old Dominion Terrier Club of America Inc.
Mon.-Fri. 8:00 - 5:00